giovedì 29 dicembre 2011

Painting to me is like travelling.
A journey through Searching and Experimenting.

Thinking, Dreaming.
Living, Painting.

Applying colours in every possible way 
Without Apparent Logic
Disognando/Disegnando (Paint-Dreaming)
freely out of borders,
in a space where lack of logic
is something natural
like in Dreams






It all began in 2009, the last month of a period of six years,
 where I lived in Dublin (Ireland).
I believe the cold I accumulated over time

and the chaotic routine were the cause of my "rebellion"
and my escape into colours.
From that moment on,

I started to travel, explore and experiment,
both through colour and through life experiences.
Without asking myself too many questions
about the meaning of what I was doing.
Sure that, at some point it would become clear.
In fact, my research Without Apparent Logic

becomes a Reflection on that natural order
that life takes when it is left free to be,
free to flow without unnecessary constraints.
Life and Its Illogical Logic.
 I reflect on that natural sense
that pushes details to arrange each other to compose a “Whole”.
I reflect on my personal attraction
to details

and the fact that, when something is so big and complex
that can easily seem likeChaos”...
details are the ones that help us find our way.
Details
are comforting because
there are like us.

Because we are Details of a Whole, too.
I use colours, precisely, Without Apparent Logic
using spatulas, pieces of wood, paper.
I understood by personal experience and many house-moves,
the importance of objects, paintings,
fotos and their details, the role they play
to make us truly feel "at home" wherever we are.
Through photography I explore my paintings

and create images with their details,
this goes into interior decoration ideas and projects.





Some of 65 - One creative week in July - Graz.
Acryl on paper (20x20).



 





























Formati 100x70





100 x 120, tela






 


Detail

30 APRILE 2011
Mori ** Festa di Primavera **

La mia prima Esposizione


Grazie a tutte le persone che mi hanno incoraggiata!




These paintings were made March 2010, in Lech am Arlberg, Austria. After 5 months of inactivity, my inspiration came back all of a sudden, thanks to someone who, unknowingly, woke me up inside. The blue heart is dedicated to him.













Is a composition made with photoshop, a fusion of two paintings.
It's suitable for prints of different sizes.














Trentino, 2009.











Summer 2009

































Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please leave a comment :-)