domenica 2 dicembre 2012

 

How many of me, have I not met yet?
Searching for the inner and outer reality
 
Photographical project
Photos by Marik Breton
Texts by DeboRah TriskelArt
 
MORE TO COME!

November 2010
from a 10mq flat in Livigno, Northern Italy
Outside is fxxxing freezing and I am drunk...
I know I need to change my life again.

I WROTE

IF YOU WANT TO CREATE
YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH Emptiness FIRST
BACK TO THE BIG bang THAT IS BEFORE THINGS STARTED
FREE YOURSEL OF THE Unnecessary
make space FOR SOMETHING TOTALLY NEW

THERE CAN BE NO fears
ALL HAS TO GO, make room
leaves have to fall TO MAKE ROOM FOR NEW BLOOMS
YOU CANT be ANYTHING NEW
YOU CANNOT create ANYTHING NEW
If your cells are too engaged dealing with old matters
OR SIMPLY TRYING TO GET BY
AT TIMES YOU THRIVE BETTER WHEN lacking
THAN OVERHAVING
ITS NOT A JOKE ANYMORE
NOW IT IS: life OR A slow and unaware DEATH
DEATH FROM SUFFOCATION
NE FEAR!!
ONLY THE braves CAN MAKE IT
ARE YOU BRAVE?!?
What do you want to be??
FREE, or ENSLAVED?
YOU CHOOSE YOUR OWN STATE OF BEING
YOU ARE PAYING FOR mistakes you made
YOU MIGHT HAVE LEARNT BUT you
you go on and on repeating your RECORD
CHANGE IT!
MAKE THINGS STRAIGHT
in this VERY life!!!!

 

20 March 2013

I have been clearing out my room, getting rid of more and more things....
I have the need of an empty space...
a CLEAR MIND
a CLEAR ROOM

a CLEAR VIEW
And still, I am kicking myself to do more than that
I am kicking myself to really go for it
TOTALLY and FEARLESSLY
Bravery guide me like you used to do when I was a little girl
DEBORAH, BE A BRAVE HEART AGAIN......
Your heart is there where you are
Your path is there where you are
Your SUN is inside and follows you

But if you need the colour BLUE
You need to go and get it
If you need the water
you need to go TO THE WATER...


 


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please leave a comment :-)